On the 30th of January 2018, Heliview Conferences & Training BV organised the IT & Software Asset Management conference in Affligem Belgium. Because of the enthusiastic participants and partners, the event was a great succes.
With an inspiring chairman, Andrea Croonenberghs, and an interesting programme, the participants could fill their day with all kinds of sessions to get the latest news on second-hand licenses, audits, contract negotiaton and license management.
- Getting in control of sam in a multi domain organisation, Anne Pietersma, Software AssetManager, ABN AMRO
- WHY, WHAT, HOW? Getting Management Buy-In for Software Asset Management, Alexander Lodenkemper, Head of International Business, Aspera
- Used software; Risky or a serious option?, Jarno Claassen, General Manager, ReLicense Benelux, Hans Dhondt, Lawyer, Janson Baugniet
- Bridging the disruption gap, Angus Cameron, Regional Business Manager, Snow Software
- World Class IT Control & Governance Post 2020, Steven Hastings, Director, Anglepoint
- Achieving transformational change with integrated ITAM, Laura Herr, Product Manager, Axios Systems
- How to hurdle software complexity, get maximum value from your IT spend and reduce risk, John Sorensen, Senior Solution Engineer, Flexera
- Closing panel discussion: How can you prevent being audited, Johan West, CEO, Crayon Benelux, John Sorensen, Senior Solution Engineer, Flexera, Angus Cameron, Regional Business Manager, Snow Software, Steven Wynants, Vendor Management & OCIO Operations, Toyota Motor Europe, Andrea Croonenberghs, chairman
- Crayon SAM-iQ: a guide to maturity, Phil Heap, Director of Products & Services, Crayon Group
- SAP INDIRECT USAGE – the audit risk you can’t afford to ignore, Koen Schaeffers, SAP Product Sales Specialist, Snow Software
To see the impression that our Founding partner Crayon made of the day, Click here